Have you been told that you were at high risk of developing cancer? or do you have a family history that shows that you may be at risk of developing cancer?
Dr. Boisvert has a son who got diagnosed with High-Risk Pre-B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) at the age of two. She has experience in fighting cancer with chemotherapy, as his treatment lasted for 3 years and a half, and with diet during chemo and after cancer treatment. Her little one made it through and Dr. Boisvert stayed in touch with high-end integrative medical practitioners and research via Cure Search ever since then.
Here are the advice she can give you, thanks to her research and life experience:
- Avoid all sources of the roundup, which is extremely toxic. That means no source of wheat/bread that is not organic. Use only Non-GMO certified products.
- In general, eat all organic and whole foods. No processed foods whatsoever.
- Incorporate turmeric (from the real root itself) in meals, soups, and homemade juices; mix it with black pepper to enhance turmeric benefits.
- Eat a lot of fruits that are antioxidant, like small fruits (blueberries, elderberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, pomegranates, etc).
- White tea is also an excellent source of antioxidants
- If you need to eat meat, choose organic and humanely sourced only
- Incorporate a lot of organic dark greens in your diet every single day, via foods or juices.
- Drink that one cup of green tea a day.
- Optimize your functional medicine immune support: sleep well (at least 8 hours per night), exercise, avoid stress and polluted areas
- Keep a good healthy strong immune system. Here is a way to strengthen your immune system. Besides keeping a healthy diet and following the above recommendations these supplements would help: Vitamin C 1000 mg, Vitamin D3 and Zinc. 1 cap of Organic garlic and probiotics 25 billion or more.
Stay well and healthy, and feel free to bring this up to your dental visits, as we are always happy to share these tips!