Dr. Lorène Catala Boisvert, D.D.S.
Dr. Lorène Catala Boisvert practices Biological and Biomimetics both in restorative dentistry and implant restorations. She uses highly esthetic non-toxic technics that mimic the nature of the bone and tooth structure. With more than 15 years of experience as a general dentist and excellent training with the most distinguished clinicians in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Catala Boisvert caters to your personal dental needs.
Over the years, Dr. Catala Boisvert has been striving to continually improve her expertise in the latest technologies and procedures. She completed the UCLA implant continuum to hone her skills in implant surgery and prosthetics and has been having excellent results in the field. She is now certified in Biological dentistry by the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine.
“I specialize in Biological and Biomimetic dentistry, whose goal is to mimic and respect the nature of the teeth as we restore them. We use non-toxic materials and safely remove amalgam fillings using Protect Protocol. I work hard to keep the teeth beautiful and vital. I am proud to restore them meticulously so that they look very natural. I have a special artistic touch and a genuine approach with my patients. I think this is what sets me apart from others. I deeply care and I practice with my heart.”
I am a member of the ADA, of the Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry, of the American Academy of Clear Aligners, and of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine.
At BioSmile Dentistry, we know that each day brings many opportunities to smile and that a healthy and radiant smile creates inner joy.
You’ll be welcomed by our warm staff who will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We treat each of our patients to detail-oriented techniques and cutting-edge technologies to give you precision, accuracy, and care in each visit. We practice aesthetic and implant dentistry with a biomimetic and a biological approach a conservative non-toxic way that preserves and strengthens vital tooth structure while emphasizing aesthetic results.
We put our patients first in everything we do, and that shows in our friendly service, our relaxing office, and our careful approach towards treatments. Our voice is knowledgeable, approachable, thoughtful, caring, and passionate.
Whether you simply want a brighter smile and your teeth whitened or you need a dental implant, we’ve got you covered. At BioSmile Dentistry, we are proudly equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies in the world of dentistry and always maintaining a comfortable and relaxing space for our patients. It enables us to be faster, less invasive, and more efficient while offering the highest level of dental care at an affordable cost to you. We are proud to give patients the elite dental experience they deserve when it comes to their smiles.
- Dexis Digital X-rays, which cut down radiations by 80% for an excellent quality image
- Soprolife Intraoral Camera with cavity detector for better communication with patients
- Biomimetic Implant Surgical System
- KaVo Dental DIAGNOdent™ Pen for early detection of cavities
- ViziLite PRO® Oral Lesion Screening System and OralCDx Brush Test® Biopsy CDx System to help detect to visually identify abnormalities in early stages of cancer, lesions, as well as other abnormal tissue formations that may occur.
- IntraSpin™ System is the only procedure of its kind that allows you to create as many L-PRF clots as needed.
- iTero Element Intraoral Scanner is designed to deliver speed, reliability, intuitive operations, and outstanding visualization capabilities.
- Our Planmeca ProMax® 3D Classic CBCT equipment is a highly-intelligent system that provides a clear view of the mandible and maxilla, as the unit’s 3D imaging sensor covers the entire dentition – perfect for single implant, endodontic, and wisdom tooth cases.
- KöR Professional Teeth Whitening System is an effective solution for removing stubborn stains on your teeth.