An Invisible Alternative to Metal Braces!
Dr. Lorène Catala Boisvert, D.D.S., and the team at BioSmile Dentistry offer Invisalign®, which is both biocompatible and can get the perfect smile you always wanted with metal-free, virtually invisible Invisalign treatment! Invisalign is an alternative to metal braces that offer a number of benefits and can provide great results. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
- Subtle Appearance – Unlike with metal braces, no one will notice you’re using Invisalign. The trays are designed to practically disappear on the teeth.
- Better Comfort – Custom-made using smooth material without rough brackets irritating their mouth.
- Unmatched Convenience – Invisalign is able to slip into any lifestyle without altering your daily habits.
- Speed – The average Invisalign case takes just 20-30 weeks.
Invisalign® Treatable Cases:
- Crowded Teeth
- Gap Teeth
- Generally Straighter Teeth
To learn more about Invisalign and start your journey to a straighter smile, contact us today at (310) 310-4696.
iTero Element 5D Imaging System
At BioSmile Dentistry, our biomimetic dentistry Invisalign treatment has been clinically proven to be effective for teeth straightening in a wide range of cases, with up to 50% faster treatment times than traditional braces. By the end of treatment, you’ll definitely have something to smile about!
BioSmile Dentistry uses a digital imaging impression system that not only improves your Invisalign experience but speeds up treatment time. The iTero Intraoral Scanner is a high precision digital imaging technology system scanner that delivers advanced digital impressions to create a detailed, 3D model of your mouth, teeth, and gums that can be used with all orthodontic services in just minutes, including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, to show you what your new smile might look like. Say “goodbye” to the goop-filled impression trays!
Invisalign® iTero Advantages:
- 50% faster turnaround time
- 10X fewer rejections due inaccurate or distorted impressions
- 7X fewer fit issues
- Better patient experience
- Simulated outcomes for patients- see how your outcome can look at your first visit!